Hello!
October 1st, I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my friend!!
Both my friend and I love Tokyo Disney Resort.
We went here that day, we had been Tokyo Disney Land three times from had entered the university.
The day was just a period of Halloween!
There were a lot of pumpkin ornaments everywhere.
The Haunted Mansion(one of the attractions)was Halloween version within the specified pepiod.
It became cheerful and more fascinating.
In Tokyo Disney Resort, set off fireworks at night every day.
The fireworks were Halloween's special version, too.
I was bubbling with it.
October 1st was excellent day!
Disney's Halloween 's special version seems to be happier from always.
返信削除I also went to Disney Sea with my friend on the day. It was different from the usual one and wonderful.
返信削除I hardly go to TDL.
返信削除When I will get a boyfriend,I want to go there with him....w